Property Search

    2 miles
    Property type
    Price Range
    Number of Bedrooms
    1 - 8 of 8 properties

    Properties for sale in Bury St Edmunds, Bury Saint Edmunds

    1 - 8 of 8 properties

    Properties for sale in Bury St Edmunds, Bury Saint Edmunds

    Filter by
    Sort by

    Properties for sale in Bury St Edmunds, Bury Saint Edmunds

    • £475,000 Hollow Road, Bury St. Edmunds, IP32 7AU4 bedroom semi-detached house
      We at Purplebricks are pleased to be able to present to market this semi detached family home which provides extensive and versatile accommodation and displays a number of interesting features whilst providing extensi...
    • £460,000 Burdock Road, Bury St. Edmunds, IP28 8YU4 bedroom detached house
      We at Purplebricks are delighted to offer to market this superior executive four bedroom family home in Red Lodge near Bury St Edmunds. In addition to its larger than average footprint this property is blessed by its ...
    • £400,000 Offers in excess ofStonebridge Avenue, Bury St. Edmunds, IP33 2JZ3 bedroom semi-detached house
      22 Stonebridge Avenue will be the perfect project for 2018. In need of modernisation but ideally located for the town centre and the hospital. This property is offered to the market CHAIN FREE and we would highly reco...
    • £375,000 Dudding Walk, Bury St. Edmunds, IP31 2BQ4 bedroom detached house
      We at Purplebricks are pleased to offer to market this beautiful detached four bedroom family home with field views overlooking Stanton Windmill. The property sits on a pedestrian walk with parking behind the property...
    • £365,000 Offers in the Region of (OIRO)Borley Crescent, Bury St. Edmunds, IP30 9UG4 bedroom detached house
      We are pleased to offer this lovely, four bed detached family home, situated in a quiet four property cul-de-sac in the popular village of Elmswell, Mid Suffolk. The property is appoximately 30 years old with potenti...
    • £250,000 Yeomanry Yard, Bury St. Edmunds, IP33 3DW2 bedroom maisonette
      This smartly presented, two bedroom maisonette, available CHAIN FREE! The upper floor property features a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, a separate lounge/dining area and two good sized bedrooms with built...
    • £160,000 22 Hatter Street, Bury St Edmonds, IP33 1NEstudio flat
      A large studio apartment in need of full refurbishment. The apartment is the entire top floor of this attractive Grade 2 listed building in one of the towns most sought after lanes and a short walk to the market squar...
    • £120,000 Yew Tree Close, Bury St. Edmunds, IP28 7SJ2 bedroom apartment
      ***********Attention key workers********** Affordable housing. 75% Share and no rent to pay on remaining 25%. We are pleased to offer this Two double bedrooms top floor apartment in the sought after area of Bury St...
    1 - 8 of 8 properties