Good quality property photos can make a real difference. After all, this is likely to be the first time that buyers see your property, so it’s important to make a great first impression.
We’re not taking property photos ourselves at this time in support for the Coronavirus restrictions but there’s nothing to stop you from taking your own photos. We can even tidy them up and help your home stand out from the crowd. Just grab your digital camera or smartphone and follow our top tips below to get started.
Here’s some of the things we recommend to get a photo with real kerb appeal...
- Move all cars off the driveway if you have one.
- Flat dwellers should try and get as much of the building into the photo as possible.
- Keep the front of the property clear, remove bins, hoses and anything else that doesn’t live there permanently.
- Mow the lawn if you can to help show the garden at its best.
- Try taking a picture of your garden from an open window. This gives a nice perspective and a view of the garden from the house.
- Also take a shot from the hallway looking out and the outside looking in.