Property Search

    2 miles
    Property type
    Price Range
    Number of Bedrooms
    1 - 10 of 10 properties

    Properties for sale in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire

    1 - 10 of 10 properties

    Properties for sale in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire

    Filter by
    Sort by

    Properties for sale in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire

    • £735,000 Birchanger Lane, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 5QH4 bedroom detached bungalow
      Absolutely immaculate detached home on a private road within popular village. This property is modern and bright and offers spacious accommodation. There is a large entrance hallway that has doors to all principle r...
    • £650,000 Offers in excess ofStockmen Field, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 4GP5 bedroom detached house
      This Five Bedroom Detached House is located on the sought after development of St. Michael's Mead on the west side of Bishop’s Stortford, the property is ideally located close to superb local schools including Manor F...
    • £475,000 Offers in excess ofNightingales, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 5JQ6 bedroom apartment
      A rare opportunity to purchase a ready made business! This spacious apartment in a Victorian conversion has been turned into a 6 bedroom/2 bathroom residence ideal for the local rental market. There are 3 double bed...
    • £440,000 Birchwood, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 5QL5 bedroom semi-detached house
      If you need space then this is the house for you! This incredibly spacious and versatile 4/5 bedroom semi detached family home has everything on offer that a growing family needs. The downstairs has two receptions and...
    • £340,000 Offers in the Region of (OIRO)Firlands, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 3TB2 bedroom end of terrace house
      Superb End of Terraced plot with great potential to extend SSTP !! This large 2 Bedroom End of terraced plot set back on a quiet Cul de sac situated in prime location close to all shops & local amenities. Within walk...
    • Under Offer
      £325,000 Offers in excess ofPortland Road, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 3SJ2 bedroom ground floor flat
      This extremely spacious two double bedroom ground floor garden flat is located in one of Bishop Stortford's most desirable roads, just a stones throw from everything that this historic town has to offer. Having under...
    • £250,000 Offers in the Region of (OIRO)Ashdale, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 4EA1 bedroom end of terrace house
      CHAIN FREE !! A well presented One-bedroom End of Terraced home situated in a quiet Cul de sac. Located just a short stroll from the Thorley neighbourhood Centre which offers a supermarket, newsagents & all other lo...
    • £249,000 Braziers Quay, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 3YW2 bedroom apartment
      Large two double bedroom apartment in the heart of town within walking distance to station and shops. Very well presented and spacious throughout. The property has a large lounge with direct access to balcony, fully...
    • £215,000 john dyde close, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 3BS1 bedroom apartment
      CHAIN FREE Spacious one bedroom apartment with Juliet balcony. The property has open plan lounge kitchen with fitted units and space for appliances. Double bedroom and large shower room with walk-in shower. Two la...
    • £146,400 Nightingales, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 5JQ1 bedroom flat
      This property is available on a shared ownership basis with a share of 60% being offered at £146,400 or on a full ownership basis of £244,000. ( No rent on the remaining 40% share ) This large & spacious Ground flo...
    1 - 10 of 10 properties