Property Search

    2 miles
    Property type
    Price Range
    Number of Bedrooms
    1 - 4 of 4 properties

    Properties for sale in South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford

    1 - 4 of 4 properties

    Properties for sale in South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford

    Filter by
    Sort by

    Properties for sale in South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford

    • £375,000 Offers in excess ofMount Pleasant Road, Chelmsford, CM3 5PA3 bedroom semi-detached house
      This superb three bedroom semi detached house has come to market boasting both great size and condition throughout, with a convenient location for both transport links and schools. Comprising a grand entrance hallway...
    • £280,000 Waterfront, Battlesbridge, wickford, SS11 7QT2 bedroom park home
      If your looking for lovely views over the river crouch and a quiet location then look no further we have this stunning two bedroom park home with en-suite, bathroom, study, two reception rooms and a modern decked balc...
    • £180,000 Guide PriceGandalfs Ride, Chelmsford, CM3 5WS1 bedroom apartment
      Purplebricks are proud to offer this generous sized one bedroom ground floor apartment with use of a stunning communal heated swimming pool set within landscaped grounds. This modernised ground floor apartment compris...
    • £160,000 Tylers Ride, South Woodham Ferrers, CM3 5ZT1 bedroom ground floor flat
      CHAIN FREE Ideal for first time buyers is this modern and immaculate shared ownership Property of: 80% with no rent to pay on the remaining 20% unlike other shared ownership properties meaning its a great opportun...
    1 - 4 of 4 properties