Property Search

    2 miles
    Property type
    Price Range
    Number of Bedrooms
    1 - 9 of 9 properties

    Properties for sale in Howden, Goole

    1 - 9 of 9 properties

    Properties for sale in Howden, Goole

    Filter by
    Sort by

    Properties for sale in Howden, Goole

    • £480,000 Station Road, Howden, DN14 7AF6 bedroom detached house
      This characterful executive family home is located in the centre of Howden and the vast range of local amenities it has to offer. The property boasts flexible living arrangements and offers luxury living throughout.
    • £340,000 Asselby, Goole, DN14 7HE4 bedroom detached house
      Located in the quiet and rural village of Asselby is this beautifully presented, four bedroom family home.
    • £290,000 Carter Street, Howden, DN14 7GP4 bedroom detached house
      Simply Stunning! This beautifully presented family home offers stylish and contemporary living throughout and is located within close proximity to the town centre.
    • £250,000 Offers overSelby Road, Howden, DN14 7JP3 bedroom terraced house
      SET IN A BEAUTIFUL CONSERVATION AREA IS THIS LOVELY BARN CONVERSION WITH A SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH EN-SUITE, MODERN BATHROOM, OFF-ROAD PARKING. ACCESS ...
    • £210,000 Offers in excess ofThe Meadows, Howden, DN14 7DU3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
      Located in the popular market town of Howden is this beautifully presented, modern bungalow. The property offers flexible living arrangements and benefits from an open plan kitchen diner.
    • £200,000 The Meadows, Goole, DN14 7DU2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
      Wow! This extended two bedroom bungalow offers perfect open plan living and benefits from having solar panels and no onward chain!
    • £125,000 St. Johns Street, Howden, DN14 7DA2 bedroom terraced house
      A stones throw from Howden Minster lies this beautifully presented period mid terrace with many characterful features.
    • £110,000 Offers overHowden Crescent, Jedburgh, TD8 6JY3 bedroom semi-detached house
      Situated within a family-friendly locale in the bustling market town of Jedburgh, this well-proportioned three bedroom semi-detached villa enjoys bright and airy interior accommodation with driveway and easily maintai...
    • £59,500 St. Johns Court, Howden, DN14 7BE2 bedroom apartment
      **70% SHARE TO BE SOLD** **NO RENT TO PAY ON THE REMAINING 30%** A two bedroom ground floor apartment, purpose built for the over 55's and warden assisted. The property is situated in a town centre location and wit...
    1 - 9 of 9 properties